Wednesday, January 19, 2011

20-Jan

Today was a great day! Eating was good - ate tuna for lunch and chicken for dinner - yeah for more protein! Also, working out was good. I had the opportunity to skip today's workout, but ran for 20 minutes anyways. Feels good to want to workout!
And I got to end the day talking to Marce - who was so hyped up on coffee and adrenaline that, if I didn't know better, I would have thought she was on straight crack. Haha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Marcy said...

lol!!! Well, you would think I'd learn my lesson! I've had night time coffee for two nights straight and Iv'e been up to 3 or 4 in the morning! I seriously don't know what's wrong with me or why i'm craving coffee lately. Coffee vs. crack? same diff, right?!

sara said...

Crack is Crack - regardless of its form... that's deep