Monday, January 17, 2011

Accountability

Back to accountability... here's hoping that blogging on a regular basis will help me hold myself more accountable.
I need to focus on eating healthier and working out on a regular basis, so I'm going to blog about those things, as well as anything else that is on my mind.
I took a billion personal assessments and inventories as part of an assignment in this first Master's course, and apparently my top 3 intelligences (of the 8 Multiple Intelligences) are Math/Logic (go figure), Kinesthetic, and Intrapersonal. I was surprised by the intrapersonal - it says that I should journal and do self-reflection activities in order to learn and grow. So, here it goes...

1 comments:

Marcy said...

yay!!! you're blogging again!!! I've been on blogger in a few days so I hadn't noticed, but I'm excited for you!!