Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stuck

So, I feel like every aspect of my life right now is completely out of my control. I know that I have control issues, but this goes beyond that. I feel like I don't even have a choice in anything right now. I'm very frustrated and just stuck.
I'm not to a point where I'm ready to deal with any of it the "right" way. I want to be able to enjoy myself and enjoy my life, and I can't seem to get there. I over analyze everything to a point where nothing is enjoyable. I have a need to be multitasking whenever and wherever I am, just so that I am not wasting time. Why can I not just do what I want?! Why do I always have to consider everyone else?
I'm motivated and working towards some goals, but at the same time, I am questioning the worth of those goals... What is the point, really?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: